Defeat stubble with one of our most sophisticated razors. The Pace Power couples patented 6-blade action with a battery-powered handle. The light vibrating touch preps and lifts hair for effortless elimination while the triple-formula moisturizing strip keeps skin nourished and smooth. Plus, the substantial non-slip rubber grip allows for easy maneuvering across any terrain.The Pace Power Combo Set includes 1 Pace Power handle and 9 total blade cartridges.
6 Blade Performance With Powered Handle
- 6 Precision Aligned Blades: Micro Positioned to deliver the most comfortable and smooth shave.
- Trimmer-Sculpting Tool: A 7th blade for refining and styling tricky shaving spots like sideburns and mustaches.
- Advanced Lubricating Strip: A unique combination of Aloe, Vitamin E and Lavender lubricates, calms and protects even the most sensitive skin.
- Venetian Flow™: Allows for easy rinsing. This features also increases blade life.
- Common Docking: Any Dorco® 3, 4, 6 or 7 blade cartridge will fit on this system allowing you to discover the perfect shave.
- Wide Guard Bar - Preps Hair: Soft rubber surface effortless gliding on the skin.
- Battery Powered: One AAA battery powers the handle providing an effortless shave enhancing experience.
- Ergonomic Handle: Non-slip surface design allows maneuvering.
BLADES: 6 BLADE + 1 TRIMMER
BLADE CONSTRUCTION: FLOW THROUGH
LUBRICATING STRIP: YES (CONTAINS: VITAMIN E, ALOE, LAVENDER OIL)
HEAD SAFETY CAP: NO
HANDLE: BATTERY POWERED ERGONOMIC HANDLE
BATTERY TYPE: AAA (INCLUDED)
PRODUCT CODES: SXA3000, SXB3040
GO AHEAD. COMPARE US TO LEADING BRANDS. YOU'LL FIND THAT OUR TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED RAZORS, SYSTEMS AND CARTRIDGES ARE PRICED AT A MINIMUM... 35% LESS!
Best quality, best value, best service and shipping
Posted by Robert Lenci on 3/5/2017
The Dorco Pace Power beats out the Gillette Fusion hands down. The price is perfect and the Dorco quality is superior to Gillette. I wish I knew of Dorco years ago. I just got so tired of paying way too much for a razor and blades. I've been searching for another option to the Gillette Fusion for years and now I found the perfect razor, blades, pricing, and company for me. Thanks Dorco!
Blades and Razor Blades are a Powered Upgrade to the Pace 6 Plus
Posted by Rob Bardwell on 9/25/2016
Prior to switching to Dorco exclusively, I used the Gillette Mach 3 Power. This reminds me of that razor. Dorco's Pace Power has a fatter handle that is covered in textured/grippy rubber. It makes for a good hold in your hands esp when your hands are wet. The Dorco Power blade seems to provide a smoother shave than my favorite Pace 6 Plus, largely due to the improved rubber guard that touches your skin before the blades.
I would have liked Dorco to include razor holder of some kind which would have raised my review to 5 stars. The Dorco Pace 6 Plus comes packaged with a holder you can keep the razor stored on top and an extra pack of blades underneath. This keeps the razor off a dirty/wet counter and has a spot to keep extra blades if you want to take your razor traveling.
I would like Dorco to include razor holder in future iterations of the Pace Power.
Posted by Jim Johnson on 9/11/2016
I have had a Pace Power Handle for a while and enjoy it. I bought it directly from Korea before they became available here. The one thing I missed from my old Gillette Power Fusion was a Power Handle. Dorco is superior in every other way. I use mine with the 7 blade cartridge.